Board Games that Teach
May 29th, 2022
1 hr 4 mins 24 secs
About this Episode
What can, and should, board teach us? We explore didactic board games that have a message, and what sort of indirect messages board games can also give us. We discuss Caverna, Bibleopoly, the forgotten didactic orgins of Monopoly, magic circles, and the controversial game Train.
Join us on Instagram and Patreon.
- The surprising history behind the board game "Monopoly" - YouTube
- Bibleopoly | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
- Galaxy Quest - Wikipedia
- Garphill Games
- How to Use Tabletop Simulator - Shut Up & Sit Down - YouTube
- Home | Tabletop Simulator
- Magic circle (virtual worlds) - Wikipedia
- Brenda Romero: Gaming for understanding - YouTube